- The Daily Project-Pro is out! For the best curated articles in BA and PM see paper.li/VickiPPS/13238… #pmot #baot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - Posted about 2 hours ago
- The Daily Project-Pro is out! For the best curated articles in BA and PM see paper.li/VickiPPS/13238… #pmot #baot St… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - Posted about 1 day ago
- The Daily Project-Pro is out! For the best curated articles in BA and PM see paper.li/VickiPPS/13238… #pmot #baot #success #profit - Posted about 2 days ago
- The Daily Project-Pro is out! For the best curated articles in BA and PM see paper.li/VickiPPS/13238… #pmot #baot #agile #pmot - Posted about 3 days ago
- The Daily Project-Pro is out! For the best curated articles in BA and PM see paper.li/VickiPPS/13238… #pmot #baot #leadership #management - Posted about 4 days ago
formerly of Professional Project Services, LCC
Press Release: Small Business Consulting in Olympia
February 1, 2012Posted by on
Professional Project Services
Olympia, WA 98502
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Vicki James
Professional Project Services announces small business consulting in Olympia and surrounding areas.
Professional Project Services is pleased to announce that help is now available to small businesses in the South Sound. Whether your requirements are wide-ranging or more specific, Vicki James, Principle, is well-prepared to meet your consulting needs.
Diagnosing the Pain
Is work keeping you up at night? Do you need a hand in figuring out what is causing you the biggest headache? Are you looking at making a change with your business? Perhaps a new location, technology upgrades, new point of sale system, alternative marketing methods, or other growth is in store in 2012. Vicki can help you find the cause of your pain, explore options to treat the source, and evaluate each option so that you understand the impacts to decide the choice that bring you the greatest business value.
- Discover software tools to support working from remote locations such as home
- Explore a variety of options for developing and maintaining a business website based on your needs (e.g., local web designer, web-based content management)
- Show you how to use social media tools and accounts to effectively promote and market your business
- Create a clear vision and mission for your business through development of a Strategic Plan
Vicki will design and lead activities to carry out change effectively. This includes thoughtful planning and communication with you, your employees, and your customers to create an atmosphere of cooperation, collaboration, and excitement for what is to come. Vicki has a wide range of tools available to make any transition smooth, painless, and effective for your organization.
Along with 12 years’ successful experience providing consulting services to support changing business needs, Vicki also holds certification in both business analysis (CBAP) and project management (PMP). Her prior six-year experience as a financial analyst means she understands the bottom line. Vicki has the skills you need to help you achieve your short-term and long-term business dreams.
Visit the Professional Project Services Small Business Pain Reliever page for more information. Here you can preview a sample Options Analysis Report and sign up for your complimentary, no obligation consultation (https://project-pro.us/smallbusiness). Vicki is always happy to refer you to others in her large professional network if she sees that there are better options for your situation.
Professional Project Services is located 60 miles south of Seattle in Olympia, Washington. Vicki can meet with you personally from Marysville to Portland, and offsite services are available anywhere.